We have a light content update today, mostly going over typos and formatting issues while getting some responses out to reports on the Canny board.
Thanks to everyone who reported these issues!
Formatting / Typos
- Fixed a typo in the summary of the "Vてみる" lesson (Unit 120).
- Fixed a typo in the lesson "Using だって, もん, and どうせ" (Unit 157).
- Fixed some spacing issues and a typo in the lesson "にとって (for; to)" (Unit 161).
- Fixed a typo in the lesson "Things said when getting back home" (Phase Two Unit 14)
- Fixed a typo in the lesson "How to use くそ" (Phase Two Unit 11)
- Added a note to 十中八九 flashcard talking about the two different readings (じっちゅうはっく and じゅっちゅうはっく)