Today's update is focused on making sure your settings are respected.
There's not much to get into, so let's get to it.
- Kana mnemonics now appropriately hide in lessons if you have them turned off
- Furigana now hides in lessons, dialogues, and in the verb conjugator if you have it turned off
- Highlights now turn off in lessons if you have them turned off
- Fixed an issue where the kana mnemonic, highlight, and furigana settings could exist in inconsistent states under certain circumstances
- Tweaked the perceived loudness of the audio across the website to bring it more inline with other services
What's Coming Next?
Next up we'll be shifting our focus to the following things:
- More work on how audio is handled in dialogues to fix some last issues there
- Rewrite the navigation of the site (the top bar and the side bars) to prepare for search